Sunday 16 August 2009

Space Marines

First photo-dump of today. My Space Marines have seen better days.



Got a free Terminator from White Dwarf, inspired me to start updating my old (very badly painted) Terminators. Only finished one so far...


Force Commander converted from the Chaplain on a bike.


I was a bit late to jump on the bandwagon of rhino rush, from what I hear it got cut out of the game several years ago. Still, this was the squad I was making for it. Along with my original Force Commander, who needs a repaint.


Scouts, I like scouts. Paint jobs are a bit of a mish-mash because I did originally paint them blue + flames, then decided they should be camo, then changed my mind again due to comments on a forum I posted them on. Includes my fav scout, 'claws' :)




Rhino with Forge World spaced armour, and Predator. Can change the Predator to Annihilator if needed, or another Rhino.


Finally my Land Raider Crusader. Large pieces of metal balancing on thing pieces of plastic don't work well. Also appear I was using it to prop up several books for the last couple of years. May become a project to fix sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are posting a message!