Saturday 8 August 2009

Welcome to Tj's Warhammer & 40k

So, here I am starting a blog on my creations in warhammer and 40k (probably mostly 40k). Why? Well, I was partly inspired by a recent post over at ++From the Warp++. Also I guess I feel like I should post something online somewhere, so here I am :)

Firstly I should say I haven't actively played or collected for many years now, but I do have a lot of old models lying around my room. I guess this is mostly due to what happens to many people - I grew up a bit. I went to uni (left home), discovered alcohol, parties and girls (oh, and study), all of which eat up all of my precious money and time, and still do! But it's now the summer holidays, so I figured I might pick up a few things again. Anway...

The armies I collect are:
Warhammer: Lizardmen. I have various other models lying around too, but this is the closest I have to an army lol. Almost all the old-style (4th Ed?) lizardmen.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marines, Imperial Guard and Tau. I also have quite a few 'nids, and a few random models (mostly eldar).

Hopefully I'll post some of my current stuff soon, and a few pics of my current project. I'm currently working on a converted IG Sentinel (not the new sentinel lol, I'm way too out-of-date for that). Never worked with plasticard before, so it should be interesting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are posting a message!